Holywood BT18 0PS
Don was a pupil at Inchmarlo and Inst from 1949-58. After a spell of teaching in England and Germany, he returned to Belfast and took up an appointment in the Languages Department of Inst, where he remained for the next 32 years. Now retired, he spends time in the School archives, publishing Sea-Horse, playing golf, travelling and supporting as much of Instonian life as time permits. In 1993, he was President of the Instonian Club.